Charlies Stores, Newtown
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our team. The ideal candidates would have some previous retail warehousing experience, be comfortable with physical work, a team player and be confident at using I.T. systems.
As Warehouse Operative you will be required to do the
• Taking delivery of goods, and ensuring booking in and transporting of stock is correct.
• Picking and loading products for dispatch as required by the stores.
• Communicating information regarding Damages/returns and stock rotation to Management so that appropriate action can be taken.
• Maintaining accurate paperwork to drive stock accuracy.
• To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices.
• If suitable, there is opportunity for on the job Forklift training.
42.5hr hours per week on a shift Rota. Including weekends.
Please email CVs to