Welshpool & Surrounding Area £60 Sleep In Allowance
· 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years,
· Flexible shift patterns,
· Support to achieve necessary qualifications,
· Childcare vouchers,
· Pension scheme,
· Employee Assistance Programme
We provide support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, older people, people with Autism and physical disabilities, across Wales. We do that in a number of ways from providing 24-hour support within their own homes, to providing shorter, more focused support to assist with individual tasks or care needs, which are often determined in conjunction with Social Services. The people we support and their families are at the centre of what we do so we are looking for individuals who have the right skills, experience and ability to provide a high quality of support and care to really make a difference.
Our Support Workers work as part of a team, assisting and enabling the people we support within their home and also in the community.
Do you have varied life experience or previous experience in a similar role and a real desire to make a difference?
We can offer you:
· £60 per shift for working a sleeping in shift
· An hourly rate of £7.50
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Enhancements for bank holidays
· Occupational sick pay and pension scheme
· Full paid training to achieve QCF qualifications
What we expect from you:
· A commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives both within their homes and the wider community.
· A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleeping overnight at the service users home
· A full clean valid UK driving licence and a car with business insurance, as you will be required to use your car for work purposes.
· Have a commitment to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care
Due to the nature of this work, we are required by legislation to obtain an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service for all successful applicants.
*Please note - we reserve the right to close this advert early should we receive sufficient applications
To apply for this vacancy please visit our website and complete an application form: http://www.cartrefi.org/en/careers/current-vacancies.aspx